production packages

TongueFlap

Flappin'
VIP Junglist
Elloo...

Im gunna need a new mac soon, just wondering if anyone has seen any deals for logic studio 9 & a macbook pro?

chars!

no but i got my powermac g5 with logic pro 9 and CS4 package on it for £500 including postage to channel islands so im sur you can find something at a similar price

edit: just had a look on ebay for ya but i cant see any with logic on, you can prob get a cheap one and cheap logic on there tho.

Last edited:
yeh it runs perfectly it only had 2gb ram in it tho so i had to buy another 2 (and il probly buy another 2 or 4 soon.

no but i got my powermac g5 with logic pro 9 and CS4 package on it for £500 including postage to channel islands so im sur you can find something at a similar price

edit: just had a look on ebay for ya but i cant see any with logic on, you can prob get a cheap one and cheap logic on there tho.

so it was 2nd hand then?

well you didn't state that did you! thought you'd got some mad deal.

how has it been for you? everything all good and working and all that? condition alright?

it's something i didn't really consider when i bought mine, didn't quite like the idea of it in a way....

well you didn't state that did you! thought you'd got some mad deal.

how has it been for you? everything all good and working and all that? condition alright?

it's something i didn't really consider when i bought mine, didn't quite like the idea of it in a way....

Yeh its been sweet no problems at all, the case is slightly damages but i dont care bout that it doesnt effect its performance, and it runs logic and CS4 smoothly so im thinking i got a pretty sweet deal on that! Only annoying this is some times its quite load with the fans but doesnt bother me much and its only when i play online videos??? its ok with avi's etc and anything else including running about 10 programs lol, just doesnt like online vids

Back
Top Bottom