production or vibe??

ukflow

ive spoke to many people and it seems that some like a real basic tune, without much production technique as long as the vibe is there

and some refuse to listen to these kind of tracks and only go for the lavishly produced efforts.

me personally i just love pretty much anything and agree its about the vibe more than anything

are the others just anal or have i done too many drugs....???

mmmm i no how u like pie sugarbabes!

dont worry i will give u pie, ON MY COCK!!!

so anyway im off to tecos and i will se you later.

woof woof

yes i did say woof. theres a anaimal inside me!!!

RRRRAWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG im so strong and powerfull!!!

ye ye ye ye :D

ok then....

i sometimes find that you hear a dj play a dub of an early version of a tune, and you think its great. It's got a ruff sound, no frills, HEAVY.

By the time it's released, it sounds like Stock Aitken & Waterman have had a go at it and put loads of new strings, studio effects and 'polish' on it. I preferred it when it sounded RUFF!! That's what this music is about - isn't it?!

i sometimes find that you hear a dj play a dub of an early version of a tune, and you think its great. It's got a ruff sound, no frills, HEAVY.

By the time it's released, it sounds like Stock Aitken & Waterman have had a go at it and put loads of new strings, studio effects and 'polish' on it. I preferred it when it sounded RUFF!! That's what this music is about - isn't it?!

just like that dj hype n jmagik n wickaman tune rollin it...i heard it on his show n he said it aint finished it yet....but when i heard the final version it still sounded good but the first one was more simplified n sounded better

Back
Top Bottom