Production for the drunk and baked...

Alright i've got one from last night. I meant to upload ..but instead fell asleep. The file is as it was though, i changed nothing this morning.

So this started with me lost in the depths of YouTube... I found the video clip i used, and I thought it'd be cool to sample that "tonal control" thing, and to incorporate some violins and piano, since buddy in the video was playing piano, and it kinda went from there. I thought, since it sounded old, it'd be cool to take the tune from a major key with some "classical" instruments and some intoxicated keyboard playing, and transition into the relative minor, and some new era synthesis stuff. aaand this is what came out.

Secret SoundCloud link Here ...don't be fooled by the quiet 1st piano note and crank your volume up..

Cheers!

Edit: jus listened back to this for the first time myself. Oh god. Haha

Man i can't really fault all the ideas that have gone into this. it's pretty cohesive as a whole well done :)

Love the intro and the heavy synth bass. Vocals should be way more prominent imo. What substance did make u create this track? :D

N1 for checking Maschi, i was geared up on vodka for a change wow what hangover i had.

Man this is cool. i really dig the drums, that chimey bell aswell and everything sits well. i've been away for a few days but going to listen through the other couple posted here have a blaze and open a project, be back in a few hours

Quality Bugo, ive been absent from this thread aswell since im busy but ill keep checking when i can.

I think this song is pretty cool.

Cheers IV4, thread might be usefull huh?

N1 for checking Maschi, i was geared up on vodka for a change wow what hangover i had.

Quality Bugo, ive been absent from this thread aswell since im busy but ill keep checking when i can.

Cheers IV4, thread might be usefull huh?
Yes Sir

Back
Top Bottom