Production Competition...

nsdiesel

Hi Guys...I had a idea from something i saw in another forum.
I thought it might be a good idea if we had a production competion where every1 posts there tunes and we have some kinda voting poll and see who wins at the end. Im not sure what we could do as a prize but it was just a idea. some of u may have done something like this already. let me know what u think????

yeah you been on Dnba then i take it hehehe

Always go down well there, but they been doing it for years, and cos of the size of the forum gets good feedback. Its a little more discrete here init, still could work though if you have enough people involved who are up for it!

Im new to this kinda forum so i didnt know about the talent of the month thing.

Yea i see it on DnBa loool. But i dont get much replies in there forums, so i thought this forum was bigger cos i always get replies in here.

Last edited:
Seen it a bunch. Usually you can only use a sample pack and effects on it. No one has the time to make a sample pack tho :/

I never knew there was such a thing as a poll on dnb forum. Yeah, I would enter

i say find a track that has a main sample in it that can be easly chopped out (for example, mr happy by hazard) and do a remix with the sounds you can chop out. but dont take the piss with it, you have to do your own drums and your own bass and stuff.

Just an idea

Sounds like we might have something here. We could do all different competitions. 1 with a some1 making a sample pack for it. another using a sample from a non dnb tune and another can be a remix of a dnb tune thats easy to take samples from.

Back
Top Bottom