PRODUCTION COMPETITION - OPTIV & BTK.

DjCartel

VIP Junglist
Ok, so another sick production competition! This time from optiv and btk. Get on it neuro guys!

http://drumandbassarenablog.com/201...in-a-place-on-the-next-drumbassarena-release/

How would you like to appear on the next Drum&BassArena release?

No, really…

Next month we’ll be releasing Drum&BassArena 2013. Two discs, 40 tracks, heaps of exclusives: like our previous spring releases it promises to be a picture-perfect snapshot of where drum & bass is at in 2013. And there’s a chance YOU can appear on it too thanks to this incredible remix competition.

An exciting opportunity for all budding D&B producers, Optiv & BTK have given us the parts to last year’s buzz-cut Ignition. Boasting the mic-munching skills of Ryme Tyme, it’s an undisputable banger that featured exclusively on Drum&BassArena 2012. Let’s remind ourselves how strong it is…

inspired? Then read on, get the parts and go to town on it!

The most exciting, creative production we receive will be featured on Drum&BassArena 2013 and the winner will enjoy their own profile interview on this blog, too.

How To Enter

All 37 of the stems are free to download here. Optiv & BTK have given us every single element of the tracks, vocals included.

Remix like your life depends on it.

ALL styles of drum & bass are welcomed!

Send to us by 9am February 25 via our Soundcloud dropbox:

Send me your sounds

Terms & Conditions

The stems for Ignition can only be used for entries of this competition.

Drum&BassArena will judge the competition and their decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.

Submissions can only be made via our Soundcloud dropbox by 9am February 25. No entries will be accepted after this date.

Winning remix will be included on Drum&BassArena 2013. No royalties will be paid as part of this release.

just noticed btk posted this just after me in drum and bass section. Feel free to delete this thread if you want (i dont know how)

Back
Top Bottom