Producing with the help of pets

RevTech

Butthole=output transduce
VIP Junglist
right now my cat is asleep on my lap while I produce. It sounds like I'm not the only one? *cough* ellaskins *cough*

We have guinea pigs, and they go weeeep, weeeeep when they want food. I've sampled them a couple of times; most fun was slowing down the sample a lot, so it sounds like woooahhh, and imitating it myself, and then speeding that back up to guinea pig frequencies to see if they'd respond. Sadly, no. Useless little shitbags.

pointless thread is pointless

Random threads like these are never pointless! They usually end up being a plethora of valuable information and resource. Just look at the post above, How would we have known that guinea pigs dont respond to their own call if Innovine hadnt taken that productive, scientific experiment, and shared it with us here?

Am thinking about getting a dog or cat to chill with whilst I produce -not saying they would make me any better though- , they won't say this shit is too fast or sounds like techno and won't ask you to play something rap for a change and do a lil wanye remix .... like 99% of people in my life at the moment, and Im not bullshitting either sadly....

I have a cat who sits on my desk sometimes when I produce, or sleeps in the corner of the room. I don't know how or if it helps my tunes but I do like my cat :)

The fuck?

cartman.gif

some serious facepalming in this thread. Revtech's done it again! ;)

In my defence it was tounge in cheers ---

"they won't ask you to put on rap music or do a lil wanye remix"

---------- Post added at 07:54 ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 ----------

some serious facepalming in this thread. Revtech's done it again! ;)

In my defence it was tounge in cheek more than anything......

"they won't ask you to put on rap and do a lil wanye remix"

(;

I got a little carried away there. Got the cat a few days ago.

Still, nice thread bro

I had a 200l aquarium in the middle of my studio for a while, right between the monitors. It was pretty nice actually, it'd light up the studio at night in soft colours. Did lots of ambient while watching the fish swimming around. Underwater soundscapes and such

My kitty cats name is Dumptruck. I Love her so much, she is so cute. She likes to sleep in cardboard boxes, and sleep on the windowsill while i make music.

Back
Top Bottom