PRODUCERS WANTED FOR NEW DNB LABEL

djenergizer

DE-FINITIVE RECORDS

Im on the lookout people for some new/old producers who want to get there music out there for everyone to see. If your struggling to get your tunes heard and you just want that recognition, then look no further.
Im looking for any type of drum and bass. Please please send me links if your are interested to de-finitiverecords@hotmail.co.uk. Ie, dnbshare, soundcloud, etc etc

thankyou

tyrone

Last edited:
1269385664419_thumb.jpeg

Im on the lookout people for some new/old producers who want to get there music out there for everyone to see. If your struggling to get your tunes heard and you just want that recognition, then look no further.
Im looking for techy/minimal drum and bass, tho every other type is welcome as I have got the oppertunties to pass on your music to other record labels, if you would like. Please please send me links if your are interested. Ie, dnbshare, soundcloud, etc etc.

thankyou

tyrone

tips for enticing producers to send your labels demos:

1 - a label name is always a good start

2 - if they are struggling to get thier tunes heard they obviously have not been posting them on a forum which is where you are looking for them

3 - dont pidgeon hole yourself by stating you are only looking for a certain style , trust me it dont make no difference producers will still send you shit jump up even if you asked for hard house demos

4 - sometimes it is a good idea to give them somewhere to send links to i have heard there is a thing called email that works well for this

5 - yes i am feeling more sarcastic than normal today

Back
Top Bottom