Producers that excite you?

I'm hearing alot of good drum and bass at the moment but theres very few producers that i get really excited to see new releases from, who are some great names to look out for?

For me its ivy lab, skeptical and seba at the moment alongside a few others

sam the dnb man

Variation
VIP Junglist
Lsb gives me a chubby, hyrogliphics gives me a trouter but stray gives me that rock solid morning wood that you could hammer nails with.
I know exactly what you mean about stray. The latter part anyway.

That kind of mast that lasts until you get in the bath. Even then, it stays arisen whilst the rest of you is submerged in water, only to be shadowed by the herbal essences bubble mountain, that acts as a metaphorical ice berg. Half mast, but still determined, the crew refuse to push rope. Tally ho! The said. Their spirit was as high as a kite.

cele

VIP Junglist
rene lavice and dimension just scratch all the right itches for me

and generally everything on samurai if I am honest

E

Evizon

Kid Drama and his CNVX imprint, Skeptical, Tokyo Prose, HeartDrive, Synkro, ASC. Pretty much anything Samurai Music / Auxiliary release and most of what Exit Records release excites me. :teeth:

Brex

The house guy
VIP Junglist
I know exactly what you mean about stray. The latter part anyway.

That kind of mast that lasts until you get in the bath. Even then, it stays arisen whilst the rest of you is submerged in water, only to be shadowed by the herbal essences bubble mountain, that acts as a metaphorical ice berg. Half mast, but still determined, the crew refuse to push rope. Tally ho! The said. Their spirit was as high as a kite.
Knobend Island

Fallen.GeMiNi

3rd rate banger merchant
VIP Junglist
Not gonna mention all the obvious names above, I'll rather focus on some "newcomers":

Alibi
Altitude
Air.K & Cephei
A.S.K
Bone
GLXY
Handra
Joakuim
Monika
Ratta
Solace
Survey

balistics

Paradox / Nucleus & Paradox
Break
Zero T
Equinox
Blocks & Escher

Can't think of many tbh, there's a lot of artists that I will grab on site, but not too many I really get excited about.

demandrecords

Of the top of my head in no order: Phase, RoyGreen & Protone, Eastcolors, Phil Tangent, Halogenix, LSB, FD, Abstract Elements, Alix Perez atm and more recently and unknown, Robustus, Owneath, Taelimb, Submarine to name a few

Der Ausländer

VIP Junglist
Much Excite Listings (Non exhaustive of course)

=> Producers who deserve more attention:

Dephzac
Kije
Fade
Quentin Hiatus
Safra
Bowsar
Liminal
Dextems
Moresounds
Trilo
Sofie Letitre (not DNB but I wish to drop her name in any possible occasion)

=> Producers getting some or a lot of attention:

Alix Perez
Breakage
Digital
Royalston
Electrosoul System
Seba
Muffler
Zero T
Skynet
Xanadu

If I didn't think hard about this I could be here a while but I'll give the short version.

1. DJRUM < (By far my favourite producer)
2. Blacksmif
3. LSB
4. Tokyo Prose
5. Calibre
6. Ivy Lab
7. Sorrow