Producers & Singers Process

Menosance

aka OSOI
VIP Junglist
Hi Guys,

I have recently been thinking to use a singer in one of my tracks but I don't know how this whole thing using vocalists works. The process to come in contact with the vocalist, how he gets paid, how can he/she record the vocals remotely etc. Can someone explain it to me please? Thanks :)

Menosance :)

A lot of vocalists that aren't really famous or anything work like this : You send them the track, if they like it they sing on top of it and send the acapella back to you, either you supply the lyrics but some of the corky ones want to write the lyrics themselves.

if your at college or uni or anything, you may have a couple of mates studying music that can sing, its always worth asking them to vocal for you, saves you a bit of money and they may be happy to do it for free!

step 1: get the best weed in your city
step 2: chill with dope people who know somebody that sings good
step 3: have an amazing hangout at your place where you can have a few people over and get serious about music

just make sure you know what the fuck youre doing when you record them

hangout with people in the music scene where youre at. im exporting a track right now that im sending to dis bitch that has a cool fucking voice.. havent recorded too many vocals.

honestly, record your own vocals when you feel like you have something good so you know how to work with them in production.

Thanks guys. I shall be looking to it in the near future. Already do have a couple of female vocalists in mind ;)

malta motherfucker

smom1.gif

Back
Top Bottom