Producers Participation

IV4

DnBF Sheriff
VIP Junglist
If you would like to participate DnB fourm Producer Mix Post your links to where your songs can be downloaded in this thread. Tell the us which songs can be played.

Click the pic in my sig to go to my soundcloud. Let me know what you want in the set and I'll sort out a copy. I'm not gonna open them all up for any random to read this and download. I will provide any download links needed to either you, or the DJ doing the set tho.

Soundcloud link is my sign.. Almost all tracks are downloadable. Preference for Horror, Submerse - Tears (Fatkids remix), and Imogen Heap - Just for now (Fatkids dnb edit), just pick the one you're more comfortable mixing with... Or pick them all haha.

I'm not gonna open them all up for any random to read this and download. I will provide any download links needed to either you, or the DJ doing the set tho.

Me neither :/ quite a few on there that are on sale somewhere, not really comfortable having links in an open forum...

Maybe it would be a better idea to choose the DJ first and then have people submit their tracks to the dj over the course of next week. This way there's a deadline and the DJ can choose the tunes in peace, and the result will stay as a surprise until the mix is out.

Saying that, I'm down for doing the mix if nobody hasn't volunteered yet, but I'm a bit biased in choosing my own tune/tunes.

yea ill upload and send links to the dj as most tunes on sc are just clips anyway

Click the pic in my sig to go to my soundcloud. Let me know what you want in the set and I'll sort out a copy. I'm not gonna open them all up for any random to read this and download. I will provide any download links needed to either you, or the DJ doing the set tho.

Should Not be a problem. At least post a link so the Dj knows what songs to he/she needs to deal with.

www.soundcloud.com/betaflex :) no dl buttons. Audio from soundcloud is compressed and squashed or something I dunno sounds like ass to me. I suggest an ftp site/ssh server (whatever) made for the dj after he/she selects which tunes will be played. just for the quality :) I do have freebies on the soundcloud tho. would still like a 320 in its place, if any of the freebies are chosen.

Back
Top Bottom