Producers from Cardiff - I'm not quite sure were to put this...

Nomme

I'm not quite sure where to put this, but here it goes...

I'm Matt From Cardiff

I'm into Drum and Bass but not really into the new sort of Pendulum/chase and status sort of scene.
Don't get me wrong, I like the music but I'm looking for something a little different.

I'm going to uni after the summer, hopefully, to Glamorgan to study live event technology, rigging and designing lights and video at gigs.

but what I really want is to produce music with one or two people,and bring the music to the stage with truly epic shows!

I go to tons of gigs but a lot of them don't impress me, they play music, but what's the point in just listening too the music, you come to be part of a real show!!!

So I'm looking for two people, preferably around my age (17, 18, 19ish) that will produce music with me.

I'm looking for more Old Skool rave music, e.g. Prodigy - Out Of Space or No Good. DnB, e.g. Goldie or shy fx sort of style and something with a bit of a kick, e.g. Shy Fx - Mercy, Prodigy - Smack My Bitch up. I am also open to other genres as I don't want every song to sound the same.

I also would like people who would like to evolve and develop music over time rather than just stick to one sound.

I sound reeeeaaaallllyyy Picky don't I

I just want people that are open and that will put effort into live shows.

If you are interested in this, or know someone who may be please PM me

That was a fookin essay :/

I was just trying to ask people around my age range. That's all because I'm 17 myself. I just didn't wan't people too much older than me, but I put ish on the end because I suppose that it can be people older.

Producing music wise?
Well I was thinking just bringing elements of 90's rave stuff, from techno, trance and drum and bass wise.

I'm not too good at naming types of 90's stuff, I also would want to bring in some things like the Prodigy's old stuff, from experience, not copying NEVER copying. But I love the light heartedness of the album and how fun it is. I've tried looking for music sort of like it, but everyone has their own style so it's hard to find. I also love other big beat artists like fat boy slim and the chemical brothers.

Back
Top Bottom