PRODUCERS !!!!! CHECK THIS OUT !!!!!

tdot_junglist

Alright well to sum this down best i can , about 4 years ago i pretty much put the djing aspect of drum and bass aside and got really into the producing side of it. after making a few tunes for fun on my comp i realised i was really really lacking in the sample department for my songs , and they sounded pretty chesssy , so i went on a mission collecting any sample cd compelation i could find, and packages of just random samples. i also made a few friends with connections directly from the uk, and us on compelations as they come out directly from the source, and sources for getting large amounts of samples at once, which aloud me to compile my own dvds of over 4 gigs per cd.

so what im trying to say is, i finally feel ive collected to almost my limit,and i would like to start shareing my collection with the public.and will supply and compelation or other random sample cds you like.
also im sick of seeing sample cds that sell on the net for 15 pounds or 20 ,25$ u.s plus shiping for god knows how much,so i collected every cd out there !!!
i charge 4or5$ a canadian, which works out to about 2or3$ u.s.dollars and probally about 1or2 british pounds, and vary vary cheap shiping worldwide !!and yes i will sell my hole collection you would be suprised how cheap i go *wink* also i can exchange paypents thru paypal, a vary fast & secure service, which you may use your bank account with for most ppl who dont like useing credit cards , vary fast and easy to do i can explain how if you need help with that.
i also have any program you need to start producing or editing sound.
from Sony Sound Forge to Fruity loops, Reason, Rebirth,and much more.

heres some stuff on ebay i have that sells for no less than 15 pounds which is about 25$ u.s plus shiping. i know from experience , it costs about 30$ in total for a 1 cd with sometimes only 1000 samples.i have them all and more no need to pay these prices for the exact same thing.

(DarkPlanet 1 & 2) over 1100 Samples
PADS AND SYNTHS, SOUNDS + FX, DARK AND VERY PHAT BASS SOUNDS!, ATMOSPHERIC STRINGS

(Junglist ragga dubz)
over 500 samples
DRUMS + PERCUSSION, SOUNDS + FX, BASS SOUNDS!, VOCALS AND DUBBY FX,DUB STAB CHORDS

(DRUM N BASS ARCHIVE VOL 1)
5000 SOUND SAMPLES
BREAKS, DRUMS + PERCUSSION, FX + NATURE FX, BASS SOUNDS, VOCAL FX, CHORDS & STABS, STRINGS,

(260DB Drum and Bass)
produced by N-Jay (One of the UK's foremost Dark Drum n' Bass producers) for AMG

Breaks,Upright Bass licks & FX, Basses,Atmospheres, Drum Hits, Misc. FX, Gated Fx ,Musical FX
Live Drum Loops, Rhodes lines, FX and patterns, Sax riffs & chops, Analog Synth FX

(Drum and bass sound elements) over 1200 samples

DRUMS + PERCUSSION, PADS AND SYNTHS, SOUNDS + FX, HEAVYWEIGHT BASS SOUNDS!, VOCAL FX, STABS, STRINGS
AND lots more

mammoth 3.2 gig dvd of various samples for hip hop drum and bass house techno , and various other electronic music production,
vary nice quality stuff

Deadly keys
Deadly Drums 1
Deadly Drums 2
Deadly Bass

Pro Tools dvd 4gigs of samples !!!!!!!!

7 dvd set, 32 gigs of loops, and samples(over 80000) a must have !!!!!

and much much much much more
all samples are royalty free and .wav format ,which work in almost every music making software

anyways if you are intrested in samples, or have any questions feel free to get ahold of me@

e-mail= marcus_toronto@yahoo.com

msn= marcus_toronto@hotmail.com
and we can chat
take care

ive been gettiing a few messages about ppl telling me its illegal to pirate cds ext ext

i get original compelations right from the distributor !!!!!!!!
i order these cds in the masses, production is what i do

anyways take care

Back
Top Bottom