ProducerFactory

Dugg Funnie

VIP Junglist
So I'm reposting this from over on DOA

http://www.producerfactory.com/

To summarize, you buy these guys (Audionatica) unreleased tunes, then YOU release on iTunes, beatport, etc....

:(

So basically, you get scammed into helping these guys release their tunes under loads of names; they make a shitload of cash either way, and have a high statistical chain of "making it" because of their tunes being released under so many names.

Fuck these guys. From a business standpoint it IS brilliant; but morally I can't stand playing on people low ego's 'n' shit with this idea.

This is just retarded...

If these guys are at a level where they can make stuff people would want to buy already why not just release the tracks for themselves instead of letting other people do their promotion... I mean, getting known as the guys who scam people for money and publicity cant really be a way to gain "fans". Surely everyone would hate them for what they do?

Already seen so much websites doing this. Aswell spamming to my inbox on soundcloud: "Hey, i think you tunes need more regocnition, why don't you take a look at our website..."

--> Sorry user98479847540302350395, I don't trust you 100% you have a profile picture of a giant fish holding in your hand.

Back
Top Bottom