Producer Soundclash #2!!!

Affliction

VIP Junglist
following on from Mainframes thread, how many of you producers would be willing/able to represent dnbforum in an "inter-forum production battle"??? Some of you might remember last year we did a similar thing with dnbscene.com which was a very close call, where iirc we lost by one point.

I was planning on organising another competition earlier on this year, but due to various difficulties didnt happen. Anyway if it goes ahead, i'd need at least 5 producers willing to start and finish a tune within the competition period (probably 1 month). Last time there was some confusion with tunes not being written solely for the competition.

If nothing else, it's a good oppertunity to get some feedback on your tune from a celebrity judge, i still remember what RuffStuff said about mine last time round :D

Last edited:
Re: Producer Roll Call #2

Mos def it was close last time, an there is some fresh-blood flowing round these parts atm - GPK / Spor / Codex an a few more I cant think of atm. Get Bad Ace involved an you got a killer combo fer shizzer :antitank:

Didnt Bad Ace get the highest score on dnbforums side with 'Gangs'? :rave:

Count me in for this (y)

Good work Mr 'Fliction.

jay walker said:
Didnt Bad Ace get the highest score on dnbforums side with 'Gangs'? :rave:

i think it was a tie between Bad Ace and Audio, can't remember what his was called though!

Last edited:

Affliction said:
i think it was a tie between Bad Ace and Audio, can't remember what his was called though!
edit*
i did get the same as audio and his tune was brundle fly and we both got 6 i think, but yer im up 4 it,bring it on! :who_wants

Last edited:

I'm up for it if you'll have me hehehe
oh.. and if there are gonna be 5 tunes to be in the clash.. are u gonna get say 10 people to make tunes for it.. then pick the top five? or just have five?

Last edited:

CoB said:
are u gonna get say 10 people to make tunes for it.. then pick the top five? or just have five?

I'd like as many tunes a possible to choose from, maybe a forum vote for the best 5 tunes would be in order,,,,

Affliction said:
I'd like as many tunes a possible to choose from, maybe a forum vote for the best 5 tunes would be in order,,,,
Sounds good bredders (y)

I'd like to get as many producers as possible writing tunes when this thing starts - there's always the possibility that many wont finish their tunes in time for competition deadline. Specifics haven't been worked out yet - im still thinking about themes and sample packs etc, but i'd like to keep it as open as possible - these things will have to be confirmed with the approval of the opposing forum.

At the moment i'd just like to get an idea of how many people would be interested...

Back
Top Bottom