Producer hating.....

my bet is down already... remember... 5min of filth = a lifetime of regret....... filth isnt just for christmas... its for life!!

it's turning into the 'is boudi filthy' thread. blame sam, he started it.

filthy, filthy business.

Eh?! I only went away for a bit & came back & this's what happened. Shame on you all, I'm not filthy at all.
And Rhys, your reply sounds like you know something I don't?!

i have never liked anything by Pendulum or TC, and my opinions are my own and are swayed by no-one.

i'm however undecided on the 'is boudi filth' debate. i suspect there is a little bit of devil hidden away but otherwise sweetly natured.

thanks. that is all.

i have never liked anything by Pendulum or TC, and my opinions are my own and are swayed by no-one.

i'm however undecided on the 'is boudi filth' debate. i suspect there is a little bit of devil hidden away but otherwise sweetly natured.

thanks. that is all.

:lol: thanks.

so boudi, have you got a little devil in you? would you like one?

sorry, sorry, maybe i'm the filthy one

you cant control whats in the charts mate.... if it sells enought then it gets into the charts.

Fair enough Ram would have had to release the tracks on the right types of media for it to get to the charts but other than that they have no control.

It wasn't in the charts....it just got on the radio 1 playlist for a bit. RAM would have had to give up the track initially so they ultimately have the final say. Tracks have to be licensed before people can play them mate.

Back
Top Bottom