Producer hating.....

i hate pendulum more because of their attitude towards a bit of criticism, what he said signed their own death warrant in dnb circles.

i don't hate tc, i just dislike what he's become. because he went so far up his own arse after the success of jump. he made quality records when he was in dillinja's stable but he left because he didn't think they made a big enough deal of him. that's just arrogant and i deplore that kind of attitude. but you have to look at the sort of support his tunes get at dj level, so he's far from being hated in the scene.

next to be hated??? could be anyone really. i don't think the current crop of rising stars making this 'wobble' stuff will ever be hated i just think people will get bored of them and their careers will nose dive unless they diversify a bit.

Yawn......
I don't hate Pendulum, I don't like the people they've sttracted to D&B. I don't like being at college & people asking me what music I like & when I say dee bee they say "Oh yeah I like drum & bass, Pendulum are great." It annoys me, Pendulum aren't a representation of the scene anymore. I really really like their older stuff. Hold Your Colour is such a good album!
As for TC, I do quite like him but I never bummed the life out of him so my so called "hating" isn't hating, I already only liked him a bit. I own TC songs as well as Pendulum songs. Everyone's intitled to their own opinion anyway.
I think this "hating" is because in alot of D&B head's eyes, Pendulum sold out. Proper sold out.

All this hate hate hate is really boring me, where's the love?!!!!

Maybe its just another example of the English mentality of building something up to the top, only to then knock em back down. Its boring.

Maybe its just another example of the English mentality of building something up to the top, only to then knock em back down. Its boring.

Nah mate, its junglist or rather music lovers in general attitude.

There is no difference between junglists who hate Pendulum, metal heads who hate Metallica and hiphop heads who hate Eminem for 'selling out' or whatever.

Back
Top Bottom