Producer/DJ you would most like to get smashed with?

Good question. It was a home made one to be precise. Our crew leader makes 3 different kinds of booze using cherries and all of them are top...tho apparently not appealing to someone who doesn't like fruit at all :D

this thread...
6148-coleman-wtf.gif

goldie, without question. go from best behaviour to the lower half of seppos account basically, just make sure you dont get to squabble between yourselves and it will have been, in retrospect, 20 odd years later, the greatest night of your miserable short unfortunate life.

Calibre.
The guys who are all zany and impulsive and shit all day every day might seem like the best for a night of hard drinking, but the thing is they all just sort of go at it until they enter this weird zombie-like state where no human connection or social interaction is possible, they start fights and pass out in a pool of their own vomit.
Now the quiet guys, the ones who don't really stick out that much, who don't tell the dirtiest jokes all the time and don't have to be the center of everybody's attention - all the time - get a few drinks into one of those guys and shit really starts hitting the fan! T-shirts come off, sometimes forcefully and often ruining them in the process, stupid bets are made, impossible feats of improvised acrobatics climax into inevitable failure, chandeliers crash to the ground and feet are stitched up at the emergency ward after the celebratory dancing on the crystal shards, singing the lyrics of "We are the Champions" over the melody of "Breaking the Law" and insisting that it's Enya.
Girls way out of anyone's league are mercilessly hit on, credit cards flatlined with full force, cops are called and suddenly jumping from car to car no longer seems like the quickest route to wherever it was you were going because you just saw your mate disappear up that dodgy looking scaffolding and when you finally catch up with him he's climbed all the way to the top and somehow managed to roll up a big fat zoot, which is being vigorously smoked, the ashes disposed of into someone's bedroom window which has been left ajar and the stars are out, the sounds of the city are all so clear, memories of the night so vague and confusing, when you jump into the taxi (once bluefoot has finished driving around the block a few times) you no longer feel a pressing urge to grab the wheel and drive the car into oncoming traffic.. Wait, did that actually happen at some point or were we just contemplating it? You wake up on a couch in a strangers flat with a thundering headache, there's a note on the table says "I had to go to work and didn't want to wake you, please help yourself to anything in the fridge, the blue towel on the hanger is fresh, catch you later."
Beats being locked up in some grimy tower block cell watching Skibadee in ski goggles snort half a kilo of coke off a cracked Jackson Five record which is spinning on the turntable, going on and on and on about how horse whisperers are such bullshit because everyone knows horses can't talk, only parrots and certain dogs talk I mean come on, let's get real for a second, you know right? Right? Right?!!

^

This.

they seem like standard nerdy old studio owners....

noisia that is... i was actually surprised when i saw a tut by them that music like that comes from them

dunno. sure nerdy but i guess theyre pretty nice lads aswell, downing some beers and stuff with them really cant be bad :D

The guys who are all zany and impulsive and shit all day every day might seem like the best for a night of hard drinking, but the thing is they all just sort of go at it until they enter this weird zombie-like state where no human connection or social interaction is possible, they start fights and pass out in a pool of their own vomit.
Now the quiet guys, the ones who don't really stick out that much, who don't tell the dirtiest jokes all the time and don't have to be the center of everybody's attention - all the time - get a few drinks into one of those guys and shit really starts hitting the fan!

Well shit, if that's true, I wanna party with Dominic Angus... motherfucker looks like every day is the worst day of his life. Must party it up like a mad cunt in that case.

Back
Top Bottom