Prodigy

krem

I was listening to Itunes on my laptop when a tune from the old Jilted album came on. It made me get the album out a listen it from the beginning..
How class were they back in the day like. Their older stuff is a lot better

yeah. I think producers can be held back by making tunes with the aim of being played by a DJ, rather than the Prodigy who used different song structures to create something that stood out from other rave music at the time.

See their new stuff is cool like and i will go out and buy it however it just doesn't make me feel as good as when i am banging out the old stuff. Experience id another awesome album...

Imo they haven't made many good songs recently, from their last two albums I only listen to one tune of each.
Spitfire from Always out numbered never out gunned

and Warriors Dance from Invaders Must Die

Last edited by a moderator:
Prodigy are siiiiiiiickk

Have heard a few new tracks off the new album - there's a remix of under mi sensi that sounded promising

Oh man, The Prodigy is my fav band/act/producers/whatever. I agree that The Jilted is the best album of them, Fat of the land coming close though, but i love everything they have done. But yeah as i said The Jilted is the best, just look at those classic tunes on their, No good, break and enter, their law, voodoo people and poison. And the rest is gold too

I have a Video from 1994 called electric punks.. It is awesome cos it has all the old stuff on it as well as some rare footage of keith with long hair lol

Fat of The Land was the first electronic music album I owned... and I've owned 3 or 4 physical copies of it since then. The Crystal Method - Vegas was right up there too.

Liam Howlett is an electronic music genius, how he figured out how to make that kind of music with 90's technology is crazy!

I "liked" 2 tracks of the new album, everything after the "Experience" was "disappoint" to say it harsh. I came along with everything else that came out then but the Experience was part of my bones and flesh :rolleyes: ;)

I like EVERYTHING they do, they are what got me into the scene in 1991.

Check this unreleased banger out!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom