Prodigy Take Me To The Hospital Sub Focus Remix

Ahhh yes Andy dropped this at the last Playaz, sounded huge, and I thought it might have been by Subfocus, and it is :)

I'm really feeling that main synth

And the bongo is off beat but it still works in the context of the track, it's just a messed up groove but very clever

I like this :)

I like it. Sounds like a cross between Stigma and Vapourise but with the cool old school sounding vocals on it. All good imo.

Theres quite alot i dont like about this.
But 1 thing struck me the most : what the sweet fuck is that out of time bongo hit doin the whole way thru the tune?????
Sounds shit an very randomly placed???
Furthermore would make the tune sound fucked in the mix.
An yea this sounds like he's gone into vapourise an changed it about hear n there showing epic amounts of skill!
Synths sound cheap an summin i would expect to hear from Clipz.....not feelin it he can do better.....

****EDIT****

IMO!!! :D

You couldn't be more right mate. I started getting annoyed with that bongo sound, it doesn't stop the whole way through and the timing of it just sounds wrong!

Over all I thought the tune was average at best, it sounds like his heart wasn't really in it so he just churned it out in an afternoon...

sounds pretty poor an the bongo or cowbell or watever is fuckin annoyin!

THERE IS NO WAY THAT BONGO CAN BE ON THE RELEASE,,#

nobody not andy or any1 cud let that stay on the track, i dont even believe its part of it i think they put it on so no1 steals it i think....
it cant be real I refuse to believe this is part of the track.

and yes subfocus and chase and status are getting lazy, chase and status are alot worse at this with there dubstep and smash tv 2.0 yes..

subfocus... re-using the same idea.. even tho its a wicked club sound.. we can see the flaws in these mainstream artists now

Fuckin el give him a break :rolleyes:

Subfocus makes one REMIX which you don't like and suddenly people are calling him lazy

With reguards to the bongo

http://www.morecowbell.dj/recent

Last one on the list

About MoreCowbell.dj
The history of "more cowbell"

"More cowbell" is an American pop culture catch phrase originally derived from an April 8, 2000 Saturday Night Live comedy sketch about the recording of the song "(Don't Fear) The Reaper" by Blue Öyster Cult. The sketch featured guest host Christopher Walken as music producer Bruce Dickinson and Will Ferrell as fictional cowbell player Gene Frenkle. In the television special Saturday Night Live: 101 Most Unforgettable Moments, this sketch is moment number five.
The Technology behind MoreCowbell.dj

MoreCowbell.DJ is an application built using The Echo Nest Analyze API . Analyze API is a tool that enriches your software's understanding of music. It uses a perceptual model of human listening to generate detailed XML descriptions of a song's structure and musical content to power music applications with a much deeper musical understanding. Click here to learn more.
Copyright Policy

Last one on the list

About MoreCowbell.dj

"More cowbell" is an American pop culture catch phrase originally derived from an April 8, 2000 Saturday Night Live comedy sketch about the recording of the song "(Don't Fear) The Reaper" by Blue Öyster Cult. The sketch featured guest host Christopher Walken as music producer Bruce Dickinson and Will Ferrell as fictional cowbell player Gene Frenkle. In the television special Saturday Night Live: 101 Most Unforgettable Moments, this sketch is moment number five.

MoreCowbell.DJ is an application built using The Echo Nest Analyze API . Analyze API is a tool that enriches your software's understanding of music. It uses a perceptual model of human listening to generate detailed XML descriptions of a song's structure and musical content to power music applications with a much deeper musical understanding. Click here to learn more.
Copyright Policy

hahaha
listenin back i can here walken in there!
why did sum one do that it really ruins it!

hmmmmmm BONGO? out of time? ermmm is subfocus going deaf?
inless someone has done this so people wont rip it too much?

if you split this song into about 5 parts its good.. other than that i dunno if i like.

Last one on the list

About MoreCowbell.dj

Copyright Policy

hmmmmmm BONGO? out of time? ermmm is subfocus going deaf?
inless someone has done this so people wont rip it too much?

if you split this song into about 5 parts its good.. other than that i dunno if i like.

Just read the other post ^

Back
Top Bottom