Prodigy samples needed

klusta

Pulsar
VIP Junglist
I'm after a couple of samples from an old prodigy tune...can't remember which though.
Everyone will know the samples, they r 'Charlie says' and the cat going 'meeeeeeyow...etc'. Gotta b high quality!

Anyone know what tune they r off (I bet its well obvious)?

Cheers

The Prodigy Experience was just repressed on CD. Its called "Experience:Expanded". It comes with 2 CDs, one which is the original album and another that has the original mixes of the Experience tunes. I have both and I've noticed that the Expereince repress has poor sound quality on the Experience disc. Its as if they recorded the CD from the original real to real tapes or something which have degraded over time. I don't know what the reason is (I'm talking out of my ass mind you) but there is a diffinate sound quality drop in this repress and its a frikken CD! Weird.

1992 said:
The Prodigy Experience was just repressed on CD. Its called "Experience:Expanded". It comes with 2 CDs, one which is the original album and another that has the original mixes of the Experience tunes. I have both and I've noticed that the Expereince repress has poor sound quality on the Experience disc. Its as if they recorded the CD from the original real to real tapes or something which have degraded over time. I don't know what the reason is (I'm talking out of my ass mind you) but there is a diffinate sound quality drop in this repress and its a frikken CD! Weird.

nah man, I've got the original album (first press) and the album just isn't recorded all that well... (compared to new shit these days anyway) seems Liam wasn't quite the self proclaimed prodigy that he thought he was.

Your making a scratch record out of prodigy samples? This aught to be good. :slayer:

Back
Top Bottom