Prodigy out of space

B1aDe

Hear me now!
Basicly i heard what seemed to be the orignal version of this tune done dnb style on a vid on youtube. Was wondering if anyone knows the name of the track??? :afro:

Top tune for sure! i found another tune by qemists aswell that i like and didnt know the title called stomp box..... actually heard stomp box in the film "jumper" when i was at the cinema a few weeks back with the woman

yeh stomp box is savage tune.

is out of space dnb speed or is it too slow?

if we're making suggestions... check their remix of trees by dr octagon. and drop audio, it's a bit rock n roll, but still quality dance floor material and the b side is a spor remix of stompbox.

Yeah I really like The Qemists. Might be a bit too "rocky" for some people. If you really want to check out a SICK tune of theirs, check out their remix of the CLASSIC Coldcut - Atomic Moog. I have been harassing them for this tune for about a year! lol It finally has come out on the new Ninja Tune compilation "You Don't Know". It is sooooo sick!

ZEN150.jpg

ya i listen to drum n bass not rock n bass, jus cos its 174bpm doesn't mean its dnb

Back
Top Bottom