Prodigy - No Good, Start The Dance

DubC

Close your ears!
Another remix, this was a request from a friend. Made it in headphones last night so it hasn't been mastered yet.

I wasn't gonna put it on here, but I might as well see what you think to it. =] Hopefully you'll be feeling some parts.

It's in the subBass player, top tune. (y)

Nice one!
-dubC-

I like the drop and the start of the build up, but I'm not to keen on that trancey sounding bit just before the drop or where it comes in 1 phase after the drop.

hey wassup bro, yeh am really liken your new stuff, the junglely beats sound deep. the drop is fat in your 'no good' song, but i think you need to have more definition on that violin(?) sound just before the drop, need to cut the release or decay a bit.
Much respect for that black magik tune though, its a proper anthem, reminds a little bit of some of vortex involutes stuff. Big Ups! peace

Thanks for your replys guys. I agree with you both about the violin/trancy bit. I tried to get the noise close to that of the original. I honestly think it sounds too fast, but beings it was the main rhythm I didn't wanna cut it out. Have tried for hours to get something to put in there, but it always just sounds wrong. I'll keep trying to get something nicer in there.

Again, thanks for your kind words. =D

Easy
-dubC-

no easy feat to get this tune anywhere near a decent dnb tune. Good effort mate. Think maybe the main tune should be represented by grimey bass rather than synth. A drop into filth! lol.
peace

Thanks mate! The guy I made if for isn't really into Grime, which is why the reason I tried to keep it more liquidy. I'm prolly gonna make a grime version of it too, so keep your ears peeled. (y)

I'm almost 100% possitive that the grime version is gonna be better.
Big up bro'!

-dubC-

I gotta disagree frat I love the drop, I reacon makin this grimey would ruin it, but you need to get the vocals in there man

you put a lot of tunes up on here dood! I would really like to see you spending more time to come up with some breaks that I've never heard before or sound really original with some depth to them. but still keeping the changeups and stuff ya got going with the amen...

The track sounds a little like a polyphonic tune with a sweet sub on it, not keen on the synthy fing doing the no good melody. You post alot of tracks up here fa sure so i take my hat off there buti reckon if ya spent a bit more time on each track ud have quality not quantity, sorry if this sounds harsh bro but i fink u got skills, blow em up.

Pan-D

I'd have to agree, this tune sounds real cheesy. I wouldn't have remixed it out of choice. Your comment isn't harsh bro, I hated the no good melody from the start. The comment about vocals is not possible, because it's now 175 bpm instead of 138 it's gonna make the vocals sound like chip munks. =D I only posted this to see what people would say, chances are I'll take it off my page soon. But thank you for your input bro! I appreciate it.

I'd have to agree, this tune sounds real cheesy. I wouldn't have remixed it out of choice. Your comment isn't harsh bro, I hated the no good melody from the start. The comment about vocals is not possible, because it's now 175 bpm instead of 138 it's gonna make the vocals sound like chip munks. =D I only posted this to see what people would say, chances are I'll take it off my page soon. But thank you for your input bro! I appreciate it.

You can speed the vocals up you just need to set it so that the key doesnt change, dunno what you use to produce but ableton lets me speed things up with changing the key

I use reason bro, and as far as I know there's no way of doing it... Unless you know something I don't?

HELP ME OUT HERE! =D

Back
Top Bottom