Prodigy are still top dogs for me................you?????

Dan M

hard gay northern bear
VIP Junglist
Finally listened to all the tracks on the new prodigy album today and remembered reading in one of the threads on ere that it was shit bla bla, sell outs, yak yak, commercial, etc.

well av jus read radius thread on own personal style and it made me think about the new prodigy album and all the previous ones for that matter. Theyre big in the game like papa shango.

peeps should appreciate there influence on not only underground music but music.

also i wanna upload it but not sure if am allowed to, could a mod plz pm me to inform me if i can. or share on a pm basis etc?

oh yeah............last thing someone told me keef flint has left now. is this true????

the first thread never came up...........i wrote it out again.......... posted it again.........then it was there.

bitch

I really like the new album. I think its a lot better than always out numbered never out gunned.

I don't think they will ever top the gilted generation era but the new album sounds a lot closer to that than other recent stuff.

I am interest to hear what they do with the new record lable they started with this album... if it will just be them or they are going to bring up some new artists

As far as i know Keith aint left, they have been all touring together.

Trying too hard to be like Pendulum. Last 3 albums have been awful. Shame

Less Pendogy, more Prodigy

Awesome group. Love every song they've made. Doesn't really matter if they're commercial and all that. Their services to dance/electronic music aren't matched by any other dance act imo.

The new album is sick as well. Warriors Dance (the one that samples Final Cut-Take Me Away) is my favourite. :)

Last edited:
Fat of the land was a brilliant album!

I don't think they sound like Pendulum at all. I doubt someone like Liam would be looking for inspiration else where.

ah haven't got the album yet but I thought omen sounded alright when I heard it on the radio, haven't heard anything else from it
outgunned album I thjoguht was a bit weak but I like it more now than I did when it came out
and fat of the land is still in my cd player all the time ! fresh as ever

I really like the new album. I think its a lot better than always out numbered never out gunned.

I don't think they will ever top the gilted generation era but the new album sounds a lot closer to that than other recent stuff.

I am interest to hear what they do with the new record lable they started with this album... if it will just be them or they are going to bring up some new artists

As far as i know Keith aint left, they have been all touring together.

They have two labels now:
take me to the hospital is just them
ragged flag is for other artists
but there is no sign yet if they will release stuff from ragged flag.

The Prodigy will always be my first love, they got me into this shit in 91 and i love everything they do.

Big up yourself Dan.

PS

Keith hasn't left and IMD was uploaded in Quarantine ages ago.

That is total bollocks mate, your saying the last three albums are too much like Pendulum......the last three albums were

Invaders must die
Always outnumbered never outgunned
The Fat Of The Land
(I'm not counting Their Law-The Singles)

Now, how can Fat Of The Land sound like Pendulum, FOTL was released in 1997, Pendulum's first release was in 2003!!!!

Always outnubered never outgunned was released in 2004 way before Pendulum released ANY of their Prodigy style tunes, around this time Pendulum were banging out Still Grey & another planet!

Now how the fuck are they trying to be like Pendulum????

I'm not even gonna explain anymore as it's plain to see you know fuck all, get to know what your chatting about mate.

i think its the other way round mate, pendulum have def ripped liams style on more than a few tunes

i rate the new album, yes it is mainstream, but good mainstream!
the beats are big

Id have to say my favourite tune on the new album are

Warriors Dance
Thunder
Take Me To The Hospital
Piranha
The Big Gun Down (on the bonus disc with box set)

That is total bollocks mate, your saying the last three albums are too much like Pendulum......the last three albums were

Where did I say that their last 3 albums sound like Pendulum?

Please don't put words in my mouth. Maybe I can recommend you a good English course you could enrol on to ensure that you are able to understand people's posts more accurately in the future

Back
Top Bottom