Processing Samples

Rubs90

KeyControl
VIP Junglist
Easy, ive been trying to get my head around sampling but need some help.. I've been going through orchestral music such as movie scores and piano solos to try and come up with some samples to use in my track's intro so its sounds more filled and to give it some melody, but ive been finding it very hard to actually make the sample sound good, so I supposed it must go through some kind of processing before it actually goes into the track.. Can someone give me some tips on how to make my samples actually sound good, and how exactly do I go about into sampling (in terms of software and the steps I have to go through)

Cheers

compression - distortion - EQ - Bounce - compression - different distortion - effects - EQ - Bounce - compression - another different distortion - modulation - EQ - Bounce - SAMPLER. Vomit in lap.

start with nice samples, maybe eq it a little to taste, no one can really tell you how to process something, its unique to the song and your ideas and how you want it to sound. theres no right way.

start with nice samples, maybe eq it a little to taste, no one can really tell you how to process something, its unique to the song and your ideas and how you want it to sound. theres no right way.

^^^ this.

delay, reverb and eq are the tools here tho.

Back
Top Bottom