Problems with NI Massive

Felon

Problems with NI Massive + Update

oh

ok i got a little probleme with Massive in Cubase sx3

since a few days it crashs cubase completly,when i try to get one of the LFO's and drag it on to the Filter's or OSC's

in an instant cubase is fucked

and since i'M a poor student it's a cracked version from AMPLiFY

//since nobody knows an answer i try something different

i just need some bass like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SK1ocGVDibg 1:44 for like 20 sec

the track i be working on is kind of dark and a normal lead melody wont work...so i need a bass with variation,power..you could say a dark pumping baaaasssssssssss

does anybody know a simliar VST where i can create something like that?

heelep

Last edited:
you can use a bog standard free 3 x oscilator and detune the saws add a free notch filter free bypass filter. automate the filters. get a free tube distortion unit and then hey presto neurobass. also i find it interesting to use multicomp in FL as a filter as it is really sharp at blanking frequencies. so yeh get for free:

synth 1

notch filter

bandpass filter

multi compressor

tube distortion (actually try sumo :twisted:)

then automate for your favourite flavours!

:slick:

you can use a bog standard free 3 x oscilator and detune the saws add a free notch filter free bypass filter. automate the filters. get a free tube distortion unit and then hey presto neurobass. also i find it interesting to use multicomp in FL as a filter as it is really sharp at blanking frequencies. so yeh get for free:

synth 1

notch filter

bandpass filter

multi compressor

tube distortion (actually try sumo :twisted:)

then automate for your favourite flavours!

:slick:

thxs

mh i ll try but since i'm just a beginner nobody knows what will be the result

hope some wicked tune by luck

you're selfish is quite a nice track T leaf.definetly ice

Back
Top Bottom