Problems with New Rah Remixes

I bought both just to safe, it kinda makes sense that the heavy remix has been called the original sin rmx as adam is trying to promote his new alias rather than G dub cos of that recent beef with jake

the whole point of it tho was that he was putting his name behind the g dub mix.

so it's kinda backfired, but not really.

cunts cunts cunts

I brought the GDub one on picture disc thinking it was the one that everyone's been smashing (the good one with the original sin synths) and recieved the crap bleepy whiney one. Now I gotta go buy the proper one and I'm stuck with a shitty picture disc tune I'll never play. I even checked the audio before I brought it, what a fuck up....

CUNTS

I know what you mean mate, was very annoyed when i listened to it thinking it would be the OS Synths :chainsaw:

noo way i still fink the first 1 is nuts man that original sin sound is phat. whereas the pic disc... without the sample it would get slated n if it wernt by gdub it would get slated its a horrible high end nightmare of a whiney tune imo.

took the words right out of my mouth.

(c) meatloaf

maybe the producer changed his mind because he wants to give original sin more attention atm than g dub ?
not to mention that the g dub remix ( we thought it was) sounsd more like original sin tracks :)

maybe the producer changed his mind because he wants to give original sin more attention atm than g dub ?
not to mention that the g dub remix ( we thought it was) sounsd more like original sin tracks :)

'the producer' is adam who is original sin who is one half of g dub and he made both of them

its more likely that some1 like hype got them wrong way round when he started it play it on radio & passing out the dubplates

crossed wires somewhere along the line

I just ordered teh Original Sin Black vinyl last night! I hope i dont get the G-Dub version! And redeye was the only shop that still had it in stock ( i didnt really look that hard)

I recon Adam (Original Sin) had the remixs named the way we think they are, GDub (good Remix) Original Sin (bleep bleep wanky shit) but changed it because of the bad press the original sin one was getting. Just a thought!

na the original sin 1 "sounds" like original sin it was just a massive mix up from the start imo they are labelled the right way around.

Back
Top Bottom