Problems with fl studio

Beardur

Hey guys, i currently use fl studio 10, i started on a project and used sytrus and nexus and some other vst's, not much, but now it starts to stutter when im busy, i also used 3xosc with many different settings, i moved the asio panel to over 1000 samples but its not working? Also i installed massive and added like 3000 presets, could it be that? but i ddnt use it in the project. Also, previously i created some beats with many nexus vst's and i ddnt get this problem, What could the problem be? When it starts to stutter, at the top the cpu meter goes to 100%. Then i thought it might be the speed of my pc, and then put the entire project on my bro's laptop its a i5 with 4gig ram, then it struggles to open when i do that? it Just loads half way and stopsm then i have to shut down th program manually. Whats the problem?

My laptop have 1.6ghz, 1gig ram. windows 7. PLEASE HELP

Interesting, should work on your bro's lappy. Your own laptop seems way under powered, you prob don't have much ram left after running windows itself and cpu (single core??) is limited. New machine brother.

Thanks for all the help everybody! Okay so ive now swithced to my bros lappy the i5, so i created a new beat from scratch , uninstaled massive(1.5) and reinstalled it, it worked great! then after a hour of work it started to stutter again and the cpu meter went to 99%? How is that if he has over enough ram (4gigs) ? My sound driver is called Asio directX full duplex, if i use ASIO V2 then there is no sound on fl studio, so i use ASIO directX full duplex. What is the problem now?? ALso i close all vst's before saving, and only used about 4 thus far (only th start of the song)....any suggestions?

Back
Top Bottom