Problems installing Serum

Bsum1

can't find the damn presets folder. Which you have to have to use it. Anyone gone through this?

I did mate. They sent a message back saying they have a lot of tickets ahead of me and it will be a minute before they get back to me. That was my first stop after Google. Was hoping someone else had gone through this. Can't wait to open'er up

Hey thx for the reply. I downloaded the updates. Installed and still there is NO Serum folder anywhere. No presets. I'm at a loss.

Just an idea (really no clue about this), but you could check Steve Duda's (co-founder of Xfer I think, isn't Serum their plugin?) Twitter page and see if there are any people complaining about the same problem.

Are you on Windows or Mac?

For me the preset folder location on Windows 10 is the following:
Code:
C:\Users\'YOUR USERNAME'\Documents\Xfer\Serum Presets

Let me know if you run into any problems, I might be able to help you.

Are you on Windows or Mac?

For me the preset folder location on Windows 10 is the following:
Code:
C:\Users\'YOUR USERNAME'\Documents\Xfer\Serum Presets

Let me know if you run into any problems, I might be able to help you.

I'm on windows. I'm fairly computer literate. I couldn't find it anywhere. Or anything from Xfer. But I pulled the .dll's out and they sent me a download just a few minutes ago. Reinstalled and all is well. I can't wait to get on this.

Thanks again for your help

I'm on windows. I'm fairly computer literate. I couldn't find it anywhere. Or anything from Xfer. But I pulled the .dll's out and they sent me a download just a few minutes ago. Reinstalled and all is well. I can't wait to get on this.

Thanks again for your help

No problem! :)

Back
Top Bottom