problems in fruity

detonate-dj

sexdrugs&rockinthedole
ive been haveing problems with sound quality in fruity 8xxl, the intro on a tune i'm working on has a pad from massive and some vocals on, their both really crackly for some reason, wen the hi hats come in the vocals and the pad duck out alongside them, when the drums and lead etc. come in it sounds fine, the break with just the pad and lead sounds crackly aswell.....anybody know why this is happening and how to solve it??
any help would be appriciated...thanks

aah I have this problem too with Massive - you can try increasing the Buffer size in Audio Options until there is less crackling - but the best way ive found is just bouncing long one-note samples down as WAV, exporting the pattern, loading then saving in Goldwave or simular (dont know why you have to do this but FL doesnt seem to like you putting in patterns that have just been exported straight from it) then putting it back into a Sampler and working from there. but of course you have to have the sound just as you want it first...

yeah mine does this whenevr that cpu load chart number goes above 20 in that grey box near the top

Back
Top Bottom