Problem with surus (over 100 quid gone)

cele

VIP Junglist
Ok so I ordered a bunch of stuff from Surus and paid via paypal, after that there was some kind of error code 3.
Now, whilst the money is gone from my paypal account, i have no orders in my order list and don't have access to the one digital download I also bought (got for free with an album).

I have got a Order Number 34997, and i want to check if they've got my order and are going to send this (which I doubt), is this in any way possible?
I've got a screenshot of the paypal transaction, too.

Should I contact surus per mail or has anyone had a problem like this before?

cheers and I hope somebody can help me

Last edited:
Contact Surus i'm sure they can sort it out. No point posting about it here unless they don't help you.

ok thanks, just wondered if anyone had a similiar problem which turned out to be able to solve easily

Obviously contact Surus ASAP, itll just be a mistake, youll get your tunes, especially if you have your order no and proof of them recieving the moneys

Surus will sort this immediately I am sure of that. The worst thing that will happen is that they have ran out of stock of your tunes in the mean time.

If there are any problems though you can always claim with paypal and get your money back

yeah i've sent an email and am waiting for the answer, im not doubting surus or anything was just wondering, but feel a lot safer now, thanks

Surus will sort this out no problem am sure,but it will more than likely be monday till you get any reply because i dont think they work weekends,any problems i've ever had with ordering from them,they've sorted it in a very sincere manner...

Yeah Surus are always good in my experience. Sounds like a PayPal issue or possibly communications issue between PayPal and Surus.

Surus should be able to find your payment using the PayPal transaction number which should be on your PayPal receipt, or the screenshot.

most of the times i have a problem with the redirection from paypal back to Surus, no problem sorting this with them at all !

I never use paypal i find surus is very good imo vinyl comes quick aswell message them on their facebook page they prob reply quicker

got an reply back and they looked into it and now sent away my package, seems to have been a problem with paypal, cheers fr the input!

Back
Top Bottom