Problem with my technics 1210's

Mr.Gem

Hey guys i've recently discovered a problem with the pitch control on my 1210's.

Whenever im mixing and find the tracks speed im bringing in to be just under the zero point, i will move the slider there and bring in the mix n stuff.. all will be going well and i will notice its slightly going off beat so ill move the pitch the tinyest bit to correct the speed.. however when i do the record speeds up loadsss, like i've just put it to +6 or something.

It seems like theres a little notch just under the zero point that when i move the pitch there it speeds up.

Just wondering wether any of you guys have the same problem and if you know any where good in london that will fix this?

Cheers

http://dnbforum.com/showthread.php?t=89733&highlight=calibrating

Recent thread about adjusting calibrating the pitch when one table differs from the other or is acting like it's off. Hope it helps some. I always really feel for someone that starts a thread about problems with there decks. :(

Yeaah its fucking annoying, i cant even record a mix properly because of it. I'll do the whole mix perfectly.. get to the last 10 mins and then bang it speeds up cus ive moved it just under zero. Actualy considering taking them apart and doing that calibrating thing.

mix faster :P

and for the usefull part of my post, calibrating the techs is reallllllly easy once you see what they are talking about in the guides.

Back
Top Bottom