Problem with Logic/Massive

Eskei

I've made a nice (slightly Netsky-ish, I'm afraid to say) bass sound in Massive, and everything sounds fine until I hit play on Logic.

Even if theres nothing going on in the arrange window at all, the sound becomes kind of crackley, almost like its clipping in a weird way (it isn't).
This is happening when I'm just messing around on the keyboard (but only if I've hit play), recording, and if I've drawn the notes in.

I've not had any issues with any other synths, nor have I had a problem like this with Massive before. Anyone got any ideas?

First question, is it a legit copy of Massive?

If yes, then check Service Center for any updates then see what's what.

First question, is it a legit copy of Massive?

If yes, then check Service Center for any updates then see what's what.

^ This.

If your copy is legit, check your CPU load meter. If it's spiking, select an audio track (not a MIDI/Instrument track) and press play. When you have an instrument selected while pressing play, the CPU actually works harder than having a non-instrument track selected.

If that isn't working, you can either freeze the instrument track containing Massive or reduce the voice count in the synth itself.

Cheers.

Yea it's all legit. I'm completely up to date as well, and the CPU isn't struggling. It seems to only be happening with that specific sound, which is odd.

I've just made the sound using another synth for now, but still if anyone has an answer it'd be good to know what's going on.

Cheers guys

Hmm that's proper strange.. Logic is dog sometimes so in all cases like this - just blame the DAW haha! You using 32 or 64bit?

Back
Top Bottom