DnB Problem 8 - Ninja

I really liked it; the drums seemed tight to me. One minor suggestion is to not bring in the sub until your first proper drop (at 1:17). By 1:45 I'm really liking the groove. I could say what I always say "there's plenty of room in the higher frequencies" and there is...though the main bass does hold interest well. I'd really like to hear you put in a piano as a counter-point against the bass... or something else in that frequency range maybe. Also, it ended kind of abruptly.

Nice bass melody, real catchy. A little progression would never go amiss, perhaps adding an arpeggiated synth, or maybe the intro synth in after 16 bars, or try adding another layer of percussion. Would be really good at keeping us interested with more elements slightly changing throughout. Apart from that, the production is nice and tight

oiiiii already that lil reese at the begining is awesome... tight drums and sample work too bass seems to be over powered by the drums at the drop tho so you may wanna work on ur mixdown there man

thnx mates, you are all right its a bit simple tune, it would be possible and even nice to add some stuff like piano and make it more interesting. but my aim was to make it sound raw, simple - and - a bit trancy :)) good words about drop - could be more "powerfull", well spotted. once more, thank you all for feedback its really nice, cheers!

Back
Top Bottom