probably another FAQ

equaleyez

i'm thinking about starting with the hole dj thing.
i've mixed a couple of times before and i liked it, even though it wasn't as i wished, but that's normal i guess. So why wouldn't i want my own dj set in my room?:rolf:

and i definitly want to go vinyl.

So now i'm asking, what turntables are like WOW and not to expensive? Same goes for mixers. I already got an amp and speakers(100watts, wich'll be enough to start).
Or perhaps somebody knows a website with a huuuge choice of dj equipment ?
Thanks in advance.

i'm thinking about starting with the hole dj thing.
i've mixed a couple of times before and i liked it, even though it wasn't as i wished, but that's normal i guess. So why wouldn't i want my own dj set in my room?:rolf:

and i definitly want to go vinyl.

So now i'm asking, what turntables are like WOW and not to expensive? Same goes for mixers. I already got an amp and speakers(100watts, wich'll be enough to start).
Or perhaps somebody knows a website with a huuuge choice of dj equipment ?
Thanks in advance.

Second hand technics still have wow, without the big price. Ebay would be gud for that. 100watts should be ok for you mids and trebs, but I have a sub for the low end. Dunno for mixer, stanton maybe definatley not behringer. If you get a cheap mixer just get a basic two channel one, don't be fooled by gimmicky extra's and effects as these will be shite!! goto decks.co.uk for loads of gear.

noisia%20logo%20500px.jpg

www.htfr.com

I get my gear off this site. its decent

Back
Top Bottom