pro tools problems... URGH

So how about Record guys?

I have Reason torrented, so does that mean i can't use them "Interchangeably" or how ever its described on the propellerhead websight, since i can't (or shouldn't) register?

-Andy

So how about Record guys?

I have Reason torrented, so does that mean i can't use them "Interchangeably" or how ever its described on the propellerhead websight, since i can't (or shouldn't) register?

-Andy

You have to buy record mate, like you should all you programs, christmas is cumming up mate, ask your old dear for the reason + record bundle, you wont be dissapointed trust, if you have reason and record installed on your computer you can run record and reason will load up with it and they will be one program, so its basically reason 5 and you can record on it.

Man, $600 is soo expensive. espcialy with the american economy how it it, my buddy and i can't find a job anywhere.
I think i'll ask for the DnB Arena Anthems album.
you dont have to spend money to make music. i already suggested a few ways, and there is a sticky thread for free alternatives.
however, if you chose to go pirate, then please keep it to yourself, and definitely off this forum.
no discussions about illegal software.thanks

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom