Prison Stories Pt1

I was hoping this board would be a lot more fun. In order liven things up I will tell a dankalicious true hollywood story (only they take place in Dallas/Ft.Worth not Hollywood.) A month ago I finished an 8 month state jail sentence for distribution of marijuana. A friend of mine had set me up to sell a 1/2 ounce of weed to an undercover narcotics officer. We're talking a 35 dollar bag of weed. Anyways I get arrested later and they say I can snitch on three people and walk away free or I can go to jail. Jail was a really fucked up place. 8 months sounds short until you get there. I looked at a calendar everyday for 8 months straight. I saw people getting fucked up over cigarettes. A couple of people had to be taken away in a helicopter because they were beaten so badly. The really shitty part aside from the whole jail thing is that there is no dnb and no weed. I can deal without sex but it REALLY sucked with no weed. In short if you sell weed don't do favors friends of your friends that you don't know. I have some great stories,let me know if you want to know more. :outofammo

mesh

VIP Junglist
i got locked up once when i had baggy pants on and they took away my belt and so I had to hold my pants up in the fucking pen for four hours. tight grip mangs, tight grip.

ZESTOI

time for heroes.
VIP Junglist
Just got outta jail, dawg! My mate from Columbia gave me a dib dab and what did I know. Served timmmmme chamone. I'm just so fucking ghetto, seen?

12 inch grinch

VIP Junglist
mate of mine is is winchester now serving long time i wright all the time and he sez that ther is so much smack in the prison its unbeleivable .he sez u can smell it getting smoked wen ther about to sleep at night . (n)

Alba

geddiddinya
VIP Junglist
i nearly had to go to prison
(to do a presentation to the guards)
it was a womens prison too.

it got cancelled, thank fuck. horrible horrible places.

lokki

JUNGLIST FROM DEYA
VIP Junglist
Prison is my worst fear!!!!

Very scary.

I know a couple of people who ended up in a juvenile detention center and that sounded hars h enough!

Fuck prison!!!!

Anyone seen the news about that Australian girl who got caught with a couple of ounces in Bali....shes got 20 years in a nasty shit hole of a prison!!!!!!

Alba

geddiddinya
VIP Junglist
that case is going thru the appeal process as we speak..

it seems in Bali you get guilty first and then your real chance to defend yourself is in the appeal process.

12 inch grinch said:
mate of mine is is winchester now serving long time i wright all the time and he sez that ther is so much smack in the prison its unbeleivable .he sez u can smell it getting smoked wen ther about to sleep at night . (n)

:slick: next time u write your boy tell him even cats in the U.S. hate to here he's locked. A homeboy of mine got sentenced to 45 years a few months ago for a murder. That sucks because now someone is dead and someone else is locked up forever. Even if he gets out he'll never be able to handle it in the free world after all that time. how long does your mate have? do they have parole in england?

Dustek

Finished the PhD
VIP Junglist
Black man sells weed - goes down.

Rich white man solicits opiate (Rush Limbaugh) - goes free.

Got to love the War on Drugs which targets the poor...

And alcohol and smokes, the worst drugs, are taxed.

Dustek

Finished the PhD
VIP Junglist
dankalicious said:
:slick: next time u write your boy tell him even cats in the U.S. hate to here he's locked. A homeboy of mine got sentenced to 45 years a few months ago for a murder. That sucks because now someone is dead and someone else is locked up forever. Even if he gets out he'll never be able to handle it in the free world after all that time. how long does your mate have? do they have parole in england?
England has different sentencing laws and don't add aggravating circumstances depending on your shoe size, you might get life for murder which actually works out 12 years with parole.

To go down for 45 you'd have to go on a rape and murder binge on tv shouting "I hate judges"

Alba

geddiddinya
VIP Junglist
Dustek said:
Got to love the War on Drugs which targets the poor...

And alcohol and smokes, the worst drugs, are taxed.
nice sweeping generalisations in that post...

maybe rich people can afford good lawyers?

alcohol and tobacco are far less harmful than herion/crack cocaine/methamphetamine

Indi

Tha Original ThreadKilla!
VIP Junglist
Alba said:
nice sweeping generalisations in that post...

maybe rich people can afford good lawyers?

alcohol and tobacco are far less harmful than herion/crack cocaine/methamphetamine
That's crap, more people die from alcohol and nicotine than any other drug available.