DnB Prion - Vibes

Sam samerdysam sam sam ! SAM SAM ! SAAAAAAAAAAAM SAM. Alright Sam, you know you are making quality stuff okay? Yeah you know because I just said so. But you know maybe you shouldnt post two snippets of tracks per day just a thought you know sam SAM? Are you still with me Sam? Maybe finish one up first and then post it for a track review, not a snippet review. Just a thought okay nothing offensive sam, you are doing good honestly. Cheers

Sam samerdysam sam sam ! SAM SAM ! SAAAAAAAAAAAM SAM. Alright Sam, you know you are making quality stuff okay? Yeah you know because I just said so. But you know maybe you shouldnt post two snippets of tracks per day just a thought you know sam SAM? Are you still with me Sam? Maybe finish one up first and then post it for a track review, not a snippet review. Just a thought okay nothing offensive sam, you are doing good honestly. Cheers

Yh, I kinda have a habit of starting new tracks and leaving previous tracks I've made to rot. Next track I put up for review will be a full track though.

@junglistguy2221 I've beefed up the drums after seeing your comment, I think it sounds better now so thanks for the feedback.

@Callumstrange Nice one for feedback.

Back
Top Bottom