DnB Prion - Awake

It was good; I enjoyed the bass the most. One thing, was it was kind of quiet; I guess you'll take care of that during mixing/mastering. Anyway, the drums and bass sit well together. You also have some good ambient vocal samples. Now all you need is something to fill in the mid/mid-highs a bit and I think you'll be ready to fill it out as a song.

The only other thing is I wonder if the lead-in/build-up at the beginning needs to go on as long; either shorten or add something for more interest (like bring in a higher-frequency voice).

But yeah, I'm kinda jealous of the bass...

@Circuit Thanks for the feedback, much appreciated!

@kdk The intro does go on to be fair. The drums at the beginning are there for dj'in purposes really (even though the actually track may never get mixed by a dj, but it's all good practice I guess!) But yh, listening back the intro does sound kinda boring. Thanks for the feedback.

The Vibe is there, as KDK said need to get it all locked down on the mixdown i would say add a few more atmospheres and some rides/more percussion and you could have your self a chune. Big Ups

Back
Top Bottom