Prince Punisher just signed up.

Punisher87

Sir.
Hi all!

Name's Tomy.

I live in germany but was borned in hungary.

I'm a dnb underground producer and like to share my work with the right people.

Let's Start with the newest one.. :rslayer:

Last edited by a moderator:
who cares? isnt this art? I can still go on building it up. but this beat is the first of his sort what I made here. So for a start on this new level, its totaly ok.

Reason????? :lol:(n) This was made with Cubase5 and Reason never touched it... Also the drummsets I used arnet a refill. Desimal loops.. not more, not less. Please read the video description before you write dumb things. thx

---------- Post added at 19:44 ---------- Previous post was at 19:41 ----------

This one is from today morning. Final edit will folow.

DOWNLOAD: http://www.file-upload.net/download...-Mafia-2011--Maffia-Gametheme-Remix-.mp3.html

AND NO! also here you will not able to find Reason-dirtsounds...

For all the wiseacre bleeder pro-dj... I shit on your shitfaces and your mainstream expectations of popdirt... Maybe the sheep in your dancehalls like your extravagant annoying crap, but I like my music my way. And none of you fucker has to give advices how it would be better. Because its MY art. Not yours shitheads.

Mono bkt's long lost brother?

It was because of a post of someone on youtube.

And I mean it so as I wrote it.

No one has rights to tell someone how to do his art, even if he thinks hes own music ideal is the right one. I have this people every week 20x under my videos commenting. And Im fed up with this wiseguys. I never was in music schools, or had expensive hardware for 50.000€. I learnd everything on my own without any help of this rats around me. And beleve me.. I still know people who would like to know a many things I already found out. There are much worser amateurs than me.

I do this for fun, and mainly for my OWN fun. If you like my stuff, than hear it. If not, keep it for your self and dont bother me with: "hey, I could make this better if.. and if you do that..."

I just cant hear it anymore. It bothers me that the people who do music for 15-20 years has nothing friendly to say to an amateur. But they think they are the "Mac" because they fill a dancehall with 500 sheep on drugs.... :shake:

so... what the hell you want from me richguys? Just keep doing what you always do and let me stay calm and do my dirt as I like it...

Thank you..

---------- Post added at 10:51 ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 ----------

mONo BKT is realy nice! Doesn't heard from him before. But great vibes. Thx for the musictip. :)

---------- Post added at 10:59 ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 ----------

This one is from earlyer. It was a Birthday present for a girlfriend of me. I think I mix this up again soon with more base. The first mixup hasnt ben filtered enough.

It was because of a post of someone on youtube.

And I mean it so as I wrote it.

No one has rights to tell someone how to do his art, even if he thinks hes own music ideal is the right one. I have this people every week 20x under my videos commenting. And Im fed up with this wiseguys. I never was in music schools, or had expensive hardware for 50.000€. I learnd everything on my own without any help of this rats around me. And beleve me.. I still know people who would like to know a many things I already found out. There are much worser amateurs than me.

I do this for fun, and mainly for my OWN fun. If you like my stuff, than hear it. If not, keep it for your self and dont bother me with: "hey, I could make this better if.. and if you do that..."

I just cant hear it anymore. It bothers me that the people who do music for 15-20 years has nothing friendly to say to an amateur. But they think they are the "Mac" because they fill a dancehall with 500 sheep on drugs.... :shake:

so... what the hell you want from me richguys? Just keep doing what you always do and let me stay calm and do my dirt as I like it...

Thank you..

---------- Post added at 10:51 ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 ----------

mONo BKT is realy nice! Doesn't heard from him before. But great vibes. Thx for the musictip. :)

---------- Post added at 10:59 ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 ----------

This one is from earlyer. It was a Birthday present for a girlfriend of me. I think I mix this up again soon with more base. The first mixup hasnt ben filtered enough.

LOL

Also, ever heard of constructive criticism?

LOL

Also, ever heard of constructive criticism?

I think sometimes Im talking to walls...

Constructive/Nonconstuctive

who-tf cares? main thing is that they stick them noise in things they souldnt.
I dont want to have all the counsel just because hes doing music for 5-10 jears. Is it a big deal? I also dont give advice to anyone how to do things. Even if I think it would be better my way. You know why? Because he wouldnt give a sh*t about it. And would keep go on do it on his way. But he comes in my channel to hear music, and after that just because he think hes way is better, he comes out with: "if you make this, it would be better...and I would make this different because..."

NO THX! I stay constructive on my own... even if some people had made it "better".

I think sometimes Im talking to walls...

Constructive/Nonconstuctive

who-tf cares? main thing is that they stick them noise in things they souldnt.
I dont want to have all the counsel just because hes doing music for 5-10 jears. Is it a big deal? I also dont give advice to anyone how to do things. Even if I think it would be better my way. You know why? Because he wouldnt give a sh*t about it. And would keep go on do it on his way. But he comes in my channel to hear music, and after that just because he think hes way is better, he comes out with: "if you make this, it would be better...and I would make this different because..."

NO THX! I stay constructive on my own... even if some people had made it "better".

well if you don't want to hear any kind of criticism, constructive or otherwise then don't share it around, keep it to yourself

well if you don't want to hear any kind of criticism, constructive or otherwise then don't share it around, keep it to yourself

this, if you go posting your music on forums, youtube, soundcloud etc. people are gonna give their opinion on it.

heres some constructive criticism, that Mafia video nearly gave me epilepsy, stick with a static image...

Yo geez, nice songs. Dont listen to them mate, they probably dont even know what real dnb sounds like. type chase and status into youtube for some real dnb. I like that song about the jungle, reminds me of pendulum - tarantula. (one of the best dnb tunes ever made). laterz geez

Back
Top Bottom