Prince Charles @ One Nation 2000 ish?!

Retts

Sup, I've got this old skool Randall One Nation tape with Skiba, Fatman & co. And this absolute bell end comes on the mic halfway through the B side claiming to be Prince Charles. Me and my mates are having a bit of a tiff as to whether it's him or an impersonator. He says "RIP "HAPPY" D.." As in Stevie Hyper D. (yeah, what a cunt.) the crowd don't take it to well either.. lol. if anyone's heard this tape or better still was at the event let us know if it was him or someone else so i can clear this up. Cheers.

It probably is true, Terry Turbo used to book impersonators to do peoples heads in and it used to work very well.

One time i was in the queue @ a One Nation and a roller pulled up and the Queen got out, got frisked by security and got let in, the whole queue was creasing up.

She was bopping about on the stage later in the night.

It probably is true, Terry Turbo used to book impersonators to do peoples heads in and it used to work very well.

One time i was in the queue @ a One Nation and a roller pulled up and the Queen got out, got frisked by security and got let in, the whole queue was creasing up.

i would of loved to see that!

ha mate i think i would have hit the floor if i saw that! spesh in that tired of waiting, wanna get in, rave queue atmosphere!

there should be a thread in the mixes section for this sort of thing with a little description for each set haha

one nation 2001 mampi swift wiv det n riddla, prince william (if it was him) came on da mic chattin dis n dat. one nation 2000 ed rush set, ali g came on

me nd my mates funnily enuf wer havin the exact same argument, dno he says the queen my mother nd talks about the royal family nd shit nd it wos the millenium but ye could of been an impersinator...dno

Sorry mate it was me.

Been impersonating Prince Charles as a day job for years now. Got invited to one nation, asked me to dress up dapper like Big C and chat some bars, heads didn't like it but fuck it, i'm royalty innit?

prince_charles_impersonator.jpg

Back
Top Bottom