Prince Albert

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
My mate / work Pal / dickhead I put up with at work / the Chef... Russell.. anyway... turns out hes got his cock pierced.. got different things he screws onto it and was showing me photos of his penis with different rings and stuff through it. i dunno. i found it funny at the time, was it an advance or not?

also .. I need to know if I need to brush up on my fighting skills encase he wants to show me again but not via photos but first hand gland.. you know.. so the revtech fighting thread might come in useful.

i thought a Prince Albert was cock piercing and then ure scrotum pierced with a chain going between.. turns out its just the bellend... well i say just... i guess its kinda a big deal .. he said women hate it.. his mrs makes him take it out.. and no women has ever liked it really.. so i said .. why did you get it done mate?? ... and no word of a lie... his reply was ' funny ' .... he makes a wicked omelette ill give him that.. maybe that's the difference between people who can crack a good egg without shell or not... maybe its all in the psyche.. if your the kind of person that thinks getting ure genitalia pierced is funny..... you may be good at cracking eggs.. there has to be a connection..

so anyone else got any weird as fuck piercings.. nipples aren't weird. unless your a man.. but that isn't weird.. unless you're straight.. and that isn't weird.. you're just in denial. fag.

IV4

DnBF Sheriff
VIP Junglist
A Prince Albert is through the pee hole. I got a frenum. Most women like it, some love it, and some hate it. If you are going to get your one eye willy accouterments I highly recommend it.

Dannyboy93

Raggo
VIP Junglist
getting your nob pierced is not the one, imagine getting it caught, then trying to pull it out, THEN RIPPING YOUR FUCKING BELLEND IN HALF, DICK LOOKING LIKE PREDATORS FACE!!!

Do you want that staring back at you next time you beat your meat?