pricks or nice ppl

dj eeze

i been raving and spoke to some of the DJs/MCs and some are really cool and easy to talk to. but some are arogant twats.

has anyone found a dj or MC that is an arogant twat or just a twat?

:ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban:

Absolutely nothing to do with the music he makes but I heard an interview with Hazard on Kiss100 and he was a prick.

Hype,Andy C,Rider,Gachet,Bailey,Micky Finn,DarrenJay,Kenny Ken,Skiba,Hyper D,MC MC,Flux,5ive-O,Nicky BM,Ray Keith,Fearless,Shimon,L Double,A-Sides,DJ Rap,GQ,IC3,Stingray(kenny kens bro),Crissy Cris,Robbie Dee,Rat Pack,Zinc,DJ Ash(Kool)..........had conversations with all, sometimes fucked sometimes not, all have been safe as, none of em were cunts.....100% niceness.

Last edited:
Goldie and Fabio, i met too, they were a bit off-ish, Goldie was fucked off as he had just seen his solicitor where i worked and Fabio just wanted to get on with what he was doing.

Most friendly DJ Ive met is defo Friction
Biggest prick was Rider. Although he seems a lot more friendly since the whole Dubai thing.

Absolutely nothing to do with the music he makes but I heard an interview with Hazard on Kiss100 and he was a prick.

I always reckoned he would be from little bits I've seen of him. Really not a fan of his at all. I struggle to say anything positive about him so lets just leave it there :)

i reckon they are cool people but as you'll all know people (and they still are people) have good days and bad days, catch andy on a bad day he's a prick, catch him on a good day and he's safe.
cant really say more than that...............

hazard's safe in my experiences and iv met him nuff times in raves and outta raves

yer, i bumped into hazard at inno and had a little chat seemed alright.

at the last ram @ matter i had a chat with sub focus at the bar and he was well safe, and gave me a hug (musta been baitly mashed). i asked about the album and he said tht ram r finishing up with chase n status album shit at the min but will then crack on with his lp!

also chatted with frash, dan from brookes bros, and lomax there. all safe bres!

Eksman was argonat when i meet him at Drum & Bass Awards 08 at Q Club. Went up to him just to say hello and shake his hand, shock his head as to say go away. Well pissed off about that. Once met Bassman outside Air Club in smoking bit at Bassman Birthday Bash 08. He was safe said hello shaked his hand.

yer, i bumped into hazard at inno and had a little chat seemed alright.

at the last ram @ matter i had a chat with sub focus at the bar and he was well safe, and gave me a hug (musta been baitly mashed). i asked about the album and he said tht ram r finishing up with chase n status album shit at the min but will then crack on with his lp!

also chatted with frash, dan from brookes bros, and lomax there. all safe bres!

YOU TIME TRAVELING PIXIE DEMON!

Klip is a safe breda. chat to him regularly.

havent met anyone else tho.

Back
Top Bottom