Pricing vinyl?

grubbers

VIP Junglist
I'm thinking about selling off some of my records, but I am not sure how I should be pricing some of the "rarer" releases that I have due to the lack of copies for sale on Discogs. I'm not looking to price gouge, but at the same time I do know that they are worth more than their original price.

Take a look at the sales history for each record on Discogs - it shows you a few stats for previous sales and an average sale price, which is quite a good guide for pricing your own records.

I'm primarily trying to figure out how to price my copy of Mob Justice (Enei Remix). Right now the only copy for sale on Discogs is at a ridiculous price.

- - - Updated - - -

Take a look at the sales history for each record on Discogs - it shows you a few stats for previous sales and an average sale price, which is quite a good guide for pricing your own records.
I was wondering if something like that existed. Thanks.

Foreign Concept & Enei - Mob Justice (Enei Remix) / Obsession (Foreign Concept Remix) (Critical Recordings) 10", Ltd

Last sold on Jan 25, 2013
£29.97 Average
£30.35 Median
£39.99 Highest
£19.99 Lowest

Sell it at £30 maybe?

30-40 is reasonable price for this.i remember when one guy was selling it for 40 and i actually considered - thank god i didn't pull the trigger and waited a bit just to pick it up off surus for 10 with cd included.

Back
Top Bottom