Price of Beer...

Catsel

Well☣Known Dismember
VIP Junglist
ok, after i finished work, i walked over to Waitrose and brought 20 bottles of carlsberg for i think about £8.50! (cheap i think)

yet down my local boozer (in the cuntry) its ... wait for it... £3.40 A PINT!!!!

also is it me, or are there NO proper pubs left? no pool tables, darts & peanuts, they are all resturants!!

whats it like where you live?? is there anywhere else thats more expensive than £3.40?

shadowdemon1990

Original Nuttah
VIP Junglist
ok, after i finished work, i walked over to Waitrose and brought 20 bottles of carlsberg for i think about £8.50! (cheap i think)

yet down my local boozer (in the cuntry) its ... wait for it... £3.40 A PINT!!!!

also is it me, or are there NO proper pubs left? no pool tables, darts & peanuts, they are all resturants!!

whats it like where you live?? is there anywhere else thats more expensive than £3.40?
I get my beers from like asda or tesco, 3 crates of 20 for £20 or something like that :D !!
Pubs are quite good around here got 1 over the hill from me gotta beer garden,fucking nice pool table & darts :) think the pints in there are £2.60 !! And its not full of wankers either.

And in town on fridays theres a pub that does pints and shots of anythink for a pound each o_Oo_Oo_O for students (you don't need a student card or anythink).

Sammy_Dodger

Mr Ed
VIP Junglist
in hammersmith where i work....

its 70p for a bottle of Peroni in the offy.....but at the pubs its £3.80 for a 330cl bottle!!!

bet you can guess where i get mine from on my lunch break?? ;o)

shadowdemon1990

Original Nuttah
VIP Junglist
sounds like its a night out in winchester then for the boys! what the ladies like? lol
Depends realy !! if there's fuck all on anywhere else then usually FIT. But if there's anythink decent on anywhere else southampton or somewhere then complete BOLLOX :(. Most people just fuck off 2 sothampton and get fucked where its bigger !!

Riisu

Not the Preacher Man
VIP Junglist
depends man. different pubs round here, like (romford ways)

pint of stella :

a weatherspoons = £2.60
amber inns pub = £3.80
firkin = £3ish
'local pub' = £3.50
yates = £3.20

roughly...

DJNitrousUK

VIP Junglist
ive been to Norwich a few times. and the A11 (the only main road) is just nothingness for miles and miles!!

the A140 from Ipswich is like a single track road!

see more tractors than civilization lol
Lol, Norwich kicks ass for shoppin' though, get all my clothes and trainers and shit there, plus they have Rumble events there too :D

Olllie

Bom Bom Cloud
VIP Junglist
last time i was at TheEnd, it was £4.00 for a small bottle of becks.

its sickening.... damn government :p

how much is a pint then in ur local m8?
Partly the governments fault, but also because at these nights people don't tend to drink as much. :wazzzup:

I got kellys bar a couple of doors down...