Price of Atlantis on wax

Tundra

Raggo
VIP Junglist
Been wanting this on vinyl for ages now, finally popped up on redeye and it's £17.33 for a single vinyl, any reasoning behind this or is it just a major rip-off?

yeah the GL records are taking the piss with the prices - its like they thought 'fuck it, there's a demand lets just rape everybody'...buying them from the GL site is even more for us overseas at its 5 pounds to ship 1 record - that's NZ$30 for one record total, which is twice as much as I pay for most tunes from Redeye. Need more 20% off at Chemical, love it when they do that I go nuts

saw that, so fucking cheeky. even when they put em up for a tenner on the glr site first time round

so vote with your wallet, dont buy it and let them wonder why theyve still got a stock room full of vinyl in a few months time.

so vote with your wallet, dont buy it and let them wonder why theyve still got a stock room full of vinyl in a few months time.
and then they will say 'we're not doing vinyl anymore, there's no market for it'...this is the problem now unfortunately, so those of us that are actively buying it are so committed to it that we will pay through the teeth for our records...and labels know it

and then they will say 'we're not doing vinyl anymore, there's no market for it'...this is the problem now unfortunately, so those of us that are actively buying it are so committed to it that we will pay through the teeth for our records...and labels know it

Thing is, most of the other labels charge 'normal' price for their limited editions just look at Shogun with Detroit! Seems GLR are exploiting people because they know they will pay to get hold of those tunes that they have looked in their vaults for god knows how long. I appreciate its a cheaper option than discogs and everything but i still think that £10-£17 for one white label is extortianate

I'd just pay to have it cut to wax tbh. Find another tune you want on vinyl that'll cost a bomb as well and then go Cutting Vinyl and get em both cut for like £15.

Brand new fresh copies b2b half price of getting them new.

It's GLR taking the piss. Yeah prices have increased in the last half year - year but for most labels it only increased 50cents to a pound.
Stick to the ones that keep it real and aren't charging 7£-8£ pounds each 12''.

You're all doomed. Stop whinging and buy serato imo.

got traktor scratch pro but not the same feeling as a vinyl, also never thought about getting vinyl's cut might give that a try, anyone recommend any good places to get that done in South London?

well ive got on vinyl just for my collection, but i play it on mp3 :) what a nagging topic indeed

got traktor scratch pro but not the same feeling as a vinyl, also never thought about getting vinyl's cut might give that a try, anyone recommend any good places to get that done in South London?

Try 'Carvery Cuts' in Hackey. I've used em before and was really pleased with cut. ;)

Back
Top Bottom