Preview of new Pendulum album

Sounds better than In Shitico for sure. The sound half of the video sounds like a re-mix of another song they did (can't remember which one it is!)

yeah for sure. but i dont judge that from a 2 minute clip.. if its that samey on the album aswell, ill make a different judgement then :D

no. dont think so. @exploding man

are you hating without purpose just because you want to be cool?

bet you got into dnb by hearing tarantula..

but apart from that, i didnt say i like it, i said its not as bad (as in silico)..

sounds like they gone a bit more electroey and away from the rock side. so improvement

I know a few of my mates who'll buy it so i'll borrow it and find out when it is released

That screechy synth in most of them tunes is awful!

The second to last tune with the staccato beat sounded pretty good though.

I love it! Ransom is a badass tune, I like the traditional Pendulum tunes and that House one is amazing. Screw you all!

Pendulum crack me up...

They used to play dark rolling sets only 4 years ago, and now the music they make just makes me laugh, its actually really poor music, let alone bad dnb. Made for dancefloors and 17 year olds car trips down to Newquay.

An annoying thing about them is that, every one who argues for them usually says...

"Yea put its not selling out, its progressing their music, they are making better music that more people like..."

The truth is that they 'progressed' (arguable), pulled in a larger audience, and since then have gone stale and kept the same sound.

Its similar to a band like coldplay... they found a popular sound and then just stuck with it really, nothing new but workable commercial music. Compare them to Radiohead, who flirted with some songs that gained popularity, but still maintained their own stylings and uniqueness.

Radiohead have and always will make great music, whereas Coldplay are stuck in the rut of selling albums.

i can just see all the 16/17 year olds buying this with their happy meals when summer comes around!!

this is simon cowell dressed up like a gangster to try and sell records..

now... some of the tunes they hav tried to use the exact same formula they have already used. (example the first tune = SLAM) no argument there.

one of them sounds like they have made a dnb tune and then put a little indy riff playd on a telecaster over it thinking "yeah even the rock kids will like this"

and then maybe they thought if they used the same synth noise again and again it would sound like hold your color and then dnb fans can stop hating

Last edited:
and then maybe they thought if they used the same synth noise again and again it would sound like hold your color and then dnb fans can stop hating

The thing is, I didn't even like hold your colour...

Pendulum tunes never really did it for me, but El Hornet as a dj, especially 2004-2006 or so, was banging.

Back
Top Bottom