DnB Preview of new liquid track

hello MF, good to see you back. proper tune for yours. i really like the harp melody. imo (on my sound system), the hihats and high freq. are ducking the rest of sound when coming in, also the master lacks in bass freq. however, nice flow and built up. try some EQing to get all freq. ranges where they should be .. just my 2 cents worth .. i like your track !! :2thumbs:

Last edited:
This sounds cool already ! I would recommend to control the panning of the sidechained synth which plays the long notes so that it doesn`t go from left to right but stays in his place. (but this might be absolute personal preference). I like the shuffling modulated sound later on . Looking forward to it. ;)

hello MF, good to see you back. proper tune for yours. i really like the harp melody. imo (on my sound system), the hihats and high freq. are ducking the rest of sound when coming in, also the master lacks in bass freq. however, nice flow and built up. try some EQing to get all freq. ranges where they sound be .. just my 2 cents worth .. i like you track !! :2thumbs:

Thanks buddy :) Yeah I will take care of the high freq. Thanks for the tips mate!

This sounds cool already ! I would recommend to control the panning of the sidechained synth which plays the long notes so that it doesn`t go from left to right but stays in his place. (but this might be absolute personal preference). I like the shuffling modulated sound later on . Looking forward to it. ;)

Thanks :) Yeah, I thought it would be a nice effect, panning that synth. I will check that out ;)
Are you german, btw.?

Your sub bass is lacking and your higher frequencies seem to over power the mix. The drums are sharp and cool. I love the side chain fx of the bass but it needs better eqing. Melody is awesome.

Back
Top Bottom