Presents........

~caro~

Was wondering if anyone could give me any brilliant ideas....my boyfriends gone away for a week, and when he gets back i wanna suprise him with something nice...he's really into dj'ing, produces music, loves dnb.....am i being stupid? What can i buy him??

Was thinking of maybe getting him personalised slipmats, anyone know of a good website?? Any other ideas?? Thank you everyone :) (only got till sat to get something so nothing that takes to love to order)

thank u for the ideas! Might go and get him nightlife3 just doesnt feel like i thought about it enough...

Im in his bad books and am trying to come up with something so wonderful he remembers how lovely i am :)

Only problem ive had with the slipmats so far is
1. i cant draw so i cant design one from scratch
and2. wen u just give them the dj name and shit it doesnt show you what it will look like after, it might come out really crap n ill be pissed i spent 20quid on them!

Anyway, thank u for ur help so far...keep em coming!!

Continuing the CD theme:

FABRIC18: Andy C & DJ Hype

Junglesound Gold :teeth:

Check out the ATM magazine website. A while ago they were doing personalised slipmatts propa sick ones aswell.

^^^^^u were 2 quick for me!!

thank u every1 :D

http://www.atm-mag.co.uk/customslipmats.html if u go there they got all the slipmats they do. Know u dont know him, but im liking the black and purple one and i dunno if its just cos im being girly and seeing purple :oops:

Anyone particularly liking one of them??

(btw lovin the smilies on here :gimp: )

~caro~ said:
Was wondering if anyone could give me any brilliant ideas....my boyfriends gone away for a week, and when he gets back i wanna suprise him with something nice...he's really into dj'ing, produces music, loves dnb.....am i being stupid? What can i buy him??

2 tickets to Innovation in the Sun 2006.

~caro~ said:

Was thinking of maybe getting him personalised slipmats, anyone know of a good website?? Any other ideas?? Thank you everyone :) (only got till sat to get something so nothing that takes to love to order)

what happened to gud old blowjob? thought that was the end of all arguments ... even for junglists
:teeth:

Back
Top Bottom