premium - who am i (seek & destroy remix)

me likey. i actually prefer it to steppin which i thought was wicked anyway. just buzzin really to hear good jump up at the forum. peeps really slate it on here so its good to hear. theres a break in there that you used in steppin int there, am probably wrong but it sounds familiar. either way big tune.

wicked tune bro but it is a bit "thin".. it's because your using reason as your sequencer. reasons wavelengths are rather short so it's hard to get a fat sound from it, you should use a different sequencer and resample your bass to get a thicker sound. it shows most on your drums, they would sound sick as fuck on a diff program (y) any sequencer will do.. i use fruity loops simply because i used to use it and know my way around it

big ups on the feed back people!! i agree it is abit thin but thats more down to me and my lack of production skills! im still learnin! i have herd some wicked tunes that have come out of reason and reason alone so im gonna stick to that for now and get to no the program 100% b4 i move on to other programs logic has def been playin on my mind tho!

Back
Top Bottom