Premier League 08/09 Thread

AMFi

1 MU
2 Liverpool
3 Spurs
4 Chelsea
5 Arsenal
but who knows maybe I missed something...very soon we'll see it all...
also I think spurs at this season we'll be ok if they buy Arshavin...he's good,really good...but MU is the champ...it's not discuss!!!

DJHaze

sunderland were unlucky today, watc hed the match and they played some excellent one touch football i think thelly do ok this season.

Castel

Well☣Known Mongoliod
VIP Junglist
why are Liverpool playing shit.....??

and whats the deal with Keane getting in Torres's way???

SLow

Quadrospazzed life-glug
VIP Junglist
Rafa needs to fix up! Spent £70million on 7 strikers in the last 10 years, add together all the goals those 7 have scored and it works out at £700,000 per goal! I did have some respect for him but after hearing that stat I think he's just another Ferguson-style chequebook manager. When Keane finally breaks his scoring duck and figures out that he needs to play slightly behind Torres, I think those two will be lethal.

Oh yeah and....

TOP 4 MY FUCKIN ARSE!!!!

danfreeman1

VIP Junglist
fuck sake. cant believe that.

nice lot of injuries in that game.

we will definately be signing berbatov now, 30 mil i recon, as spurs could demand an extra couple of mil (as we are desperate for a striker).

AMFi

fuck sake. cant believe that.

nice lot of injuries in that game.

we will definately be signing berbatov now, 30 mil i recon, as spurs could demand an extra couple of mil (as we are desperate for a striker).
maybe we won't....because they need him like an air!!!

DeeGun

banned on facebook
VIP Junglist
I think Hull is going to stay..Shame that the Royals had to go down to the championship.Rovers, WestHam, ManCity ftw!:D
Anyway, I don´t really think there will be any surprises.Top Teams are going to make it as usual, Spurs won´t really break thru again and and and...

Da'DGee

Scousebuster
VIP Junglist
13:45 Arsenal FC - West Bromwich Albion 1:0
16:00 Bolton Wanderers - Stoke City 3:1
16:00 Middlesbrough FC - Tottenham Hotspur 2:1
16:00 West Ham United - Wigan Athletic 2:1
16:00 Everton FC - Blackburn Rovers 2:3
16:00 Hull City - Fulham FC 2:1
18:30 Sunderland AFC - Liverpool FC 0:1
14:30 Chelsea FC - Portsmouth FC 4:0
16:00 Aston Villa - Manchester City 4:2
17:00 Manchester United - Newcastle United 1:1

next..

16:00 Blackburn Rovers - Hull City _:_
16:00 Fulham FC - Arsenal FC _:_
16:00 Liverpool FC - Middlesbrough FC _:_
16:00 Manchester City - West Ham United _:_
16:00 Newcastle United - Bolton Wanderers _:_
16:00 Portsmouth FC - Manchester United _:_
16:00 Stoke City - Aston Villa _:_
16:00 Tottenham Hotspur - Sunderland AFC _:_
16:00 West Bromwich Albion - Everton FC _:_
16:00 Wigan Athletic - Chelsea FC _:_

AfroJafro

Rafa needs to fix up! Spent £70million on 7 strikers in the last 10 years, add together all the goals those 7 have scored and it works out at £700,000 per goal! I did have some respect for him but after hearing that stat I think he's just another Ferguson-style chequebook manager. When Keane finally breaks his scoring duck and figures out that he needs to play slightly behind Torres, I think those two will be lethal.

Oh yeah and....

TOP 4 MY FUCKIN ARSE!!!!
ha ha looooooong! Dont even support spurs but feel sorry for them poor c*nts

Dan M

hard gay northern bear
VIP Junglist

Oh yeah and....

TOP 4 MY FUCKIN ARSE!!!!

FERGUSON STYLE CHEQUEBOOK MANAGER hahahahaha

rafa benitez is shit because he buys shit players hes scouting system is pisspoor an hes got too many foreigners backroom and on the pitch theres a lack of communication at anfield.

ferguson has brought a lot of talent up thru the ranks at united over the years and still has a good setup for youngsters you cannot compare him to benitez they are miles apart in style and technique. god knows how you can say hes a chequebook manager... divvy scouser